THIS PAGE HAS ADULT CONTENT, IF YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT PLEASE EXIT THE SITE.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sorry for the long absence!


Okay guys, I'm really sorry for not updating in such a long time, I've been pretty busy lately, I started my internship, a friend got really sick and I had to carry him to various hospitals and doctors for more than a week, there was national holidays in my country (that means lots of parties haha) and I went to the beach with my bf and some friends last weekend, but I haven't forgotten about you...
Sadly I don't have any new art for now, but I'll try to have something new soon(probably tomorrow). Today is "Gay pride" in my city, so we'll go marching in the afternoon, I'll take pictures and post them in here tomorrow, I wanted to post some picture of last year Gay pride, but it seems that I lost them =( so you'll just have to conform with some stupid self pic (first pic I upload that isn't a drawing...)
Take care guys and i hope to have something new soon...
EDIT: Btw, thanx guys for all the visits!! I never thought so many people would be interested! :D:D

3 comments:

mountii said...

HOT PIC

Anonymous said...

guapisisisisisisimoooooooo lindo lindo lido cute cute cuteeeeeeeee.,,,ya sabes jaja que intenso yo :P

Anonymous said...

you're cute

Interested in comissions?
Feel free to send me an email to craybest@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger