THIS PAGE HAS ADULT CONTENT, IF YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT PLEASE EXIT THE SITE.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Comissions are open!



Okay, today I got my first payement for a comission I did a while back, and I have to say that everything went amazingly well, it was very easy to actually get the money out of paypal (altough I did have to use xoom to get it out) so now that I see that everything works well and fast. I'm finnaly ready to take comissions, the right way, no more western union crap . I can use paypal and all that stuff

-about the style of the drawing, it can be more anime-like, or more realistic.
-about the subject, it can be fanart or original, portraits, etc... unless some stuff(vore/scat/pedo/heavy violence) most of the other stuff is within the limits (furries, transgender, a BIT of blood)


PRICES:
Sketch= 6
Lineart= 10
Colored work with no background= 20
Colored worh with background= 25
These are the prices for 1 character pieces, with 2 or more characters will go up a bit, and also prices may vary a bit depending on the difficulty of the piece.
The prices aren't set on stone, they will probably vary a bit depending on each work, but will probably be discussed before the thing is done.

If you're interested, pm me, or you can e-mail me to craybest@gmail.com. feel free to ask any questions!

No comments:

Interested in comissions?
Feel free to send me an email to craybest@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger