THIS PAGE HAS ADULT CONTENT, IF YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT PLEASE EXIT THE SITE.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Vargas colored


Yay! First post of 2012! Sorry for being somewhat absent these last days but I was out of town and took some vacations, but no I'm back :) I did made some sketches when I was away, mainly some superhero sexy tight wearing guys, I'll probably post them here later, I hope you guys will like them :)
This is My OC Vargas, it's a comission for my dear friend Reuke, he asked me to make the linework before and now I colored it, I think it looks much better colored, and i'm glad he liked it too!
I've been thinking on updating his character design lately, but I'm not sure, I'll see what I have in mind.
Take care guys, and I hope you had a great new year's eve!

No comments:

Interested in comissions?
Feel free to send me an email to craybest@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger