THIS PAGE HAS ADULT CONTENT, IF YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT PLEASE EXIT THE SITE.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween special #3: Chris Redfield Double fucked

I really needed to make a more hardcore image this time, and who better suited for this than my favorite power bottom Chris Redfield?
You can see here how two mean zombies are having his way with him, and even he would never admit it he is really enjoying himself, ;)
I really love Chris, I wish I could play the game, but I don't have a PS3 and my computer isn't good enough to run the game, but oh well...
I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I did while drawing it :)

3 comments:

Reuke said...

Huh. Sometimes I wonder why people draw him almost always as bottom. But then I remember the first RE, when he constantly got owned by anyone. Wesker, Barry, Tyrant, Plant 42 ... XD

That picture fits quite good into this row. And Chris still looks like a very thankful powerbottom.

Sweet, horny guy... X)

His expression on this pic is priceless.

Tomas said...

hehe what can I say, I love big muscled powerbottoms XD and Chris fits that role so damn well XD

G-man said...

"His expression on this pic is priceless." Indeed! :-D

Interested in comissions?
Feel free to send me an email to craybest@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger