THIS PAGE HAS ADULT CONTENT, IF YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT PLEASE EXIT THE SITE.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Wolverine and Venom Comic





I'm back guys! Sorry for being somewhat absent these weeks but I have been workin on a long and fun comission :)
This is a comission I got some time ago, it's Wolverine and Venom with a few changes (for example I was askd to make Venom not have his mouth).
It's the first time I make such a long comic, it was much more work than I thought, but I like the result, so I'll be looking forward to the next time I get asked for a comic :)
I hope you'll enjoy it!

1 comment:

G-man said...

I can't believe no one posted on this! This comic strip between Venom & Wolverine is really, really hot!!!

Interested in comissions?
Feel free to send me an email to craybest@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger