THIS PAGE HAS ADULT CONTENT, IF YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT PLEASE EXIT THE SITE.

Monday, June 30, 2008

50k visits! and Finished comissioned work


First of all I have to thank you guys for visiting my humble blog, and also for taking the time to write to me, I never thought about reaching this amount in such a short while.
I'll make a 50k hits drawing soon , so I hope you'll like it.
On other news, this is the finished piece of work I showed earlier, I had to change the sky to a more cloudy one by request, and I think it looks better now, had to edit a bit the rest of the pic so it was a bit darker than before.
Not much else to say for now, but tonight I get a little female boxer dog someone gave to me, she's around 2 months old and gets to my place tonight, I hope to be a good daddy hehe.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture looks smashing!!

Also, have fun with the puppy. They are so much fun to have around. I'm sure you'll be a good daddy.

Tomas said...

thanx, I'm glad you liked it, we already got the pup, and she's so damned cute, I can't be a bad daddy with such a daughter haha.

Unknown said...

you should put her pic up here.

Interested in comissions?
Feel free to send me an email to craybest@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger